What I got for Christmas 2013. ♡

Merry Christmas dolls! Hope you all had an amazing Christmas. Today I am going to make a post about what I got for Christmas, in no way am I bragging I'm just sharing with you all, enjoy.

                                                      Skincare/Gift Sets.

I am huge lover of gift sets! I got 3, the gingerbread man tin which is from The Body Shop and contained ginger body polish, shower gel, body lotion & a tiny heart shaped ginger soap. The second was a Kardashian Kolor nail gift set, I got 2 of them and they were miniatures of the Kardashian Kolor nail range. Lastly, I got a L'occitane one in a little basket, I absolutely love L'occitane so I was so happy with this gift. In the gift set it had a hand cream, hand gel, shampoo, conditioner, soap, shower gel, body lotion & shower oil. I have used almost all of them at least once since yesterday and they smell amazing! The skincare I got was a hot cloth cleanser by Liz Earle, it feels amazing on your skin and its quick and easy.

                                                          Calenders
This year I got 4 calenders which is completely insane considering last year I didn't get any aha. I got one from my mum, one from my friends, one from my nan and one from my grandad. I got an owl one, a cat one, a vogue one and a vampire diaries one. The vampire diaries is my favourite show so I loved this one.

                                                             Books
I didn't get a great deal of books this year, simply because I don't read as much as I used to. I used to love getting annuals when I was younger but now I think I'm probably too old, aha. Anyway, I got 2 books by Candace Bushnell, I've never read anything by her before but I started watching the TV series The Carrie Diaries and I love it so much so I thought maybe I should read the books before I carry on watching. I also got a book called 'The Wonderful World of Fifi Lapin' and its basically book full of fashion tips by a stylish bunny, I started reading it yesterday evening and its so good! Highly recommended.
                                                         
                                                         Random gifts
These are just some of my favourite gifts I got in my stocking that I thought would be nice to share. I got a (big) box of maltesers, chocolate coins, Kim Kardashian perfume and a journal. I love the perfume, I have never smelt it before and I honestly do love the smell of it. The journal I got I was thinking of using as a blog book kind of thing, to be more organised so I can plan out posts like when I will post them.

                                                            Main gifts
My main gifts from my parents were a Marc Jacobs watch and Samsung Galaxy s3. I love love love these gifts! My old phone was driving me insane and my old watch was falling apart aha. These gifts are just amazing and I hope they both last a long time.

So that is the end of my what I got for Christmas 2013 past. I hope you all liked it, I had such a good Christmas. I hope you all did aswell :) What did you all get for Christmas?

Also do you like the banner? I made it myself in photoshop so I don't expect it to be to the standard of a graphic designer but I tried hehe.

Bye! Xo

Twitter | Tumblr | Bloglovin





Post a Comment

© Magazines & Dreams. Design by Fearne.