Hello 2014.♡

Happy new year everybody, hope you all had a good new years eve :) 

2013 has been quite an uneventful year for me if I'm totally honest. I've been reading blogposts and watching youtube videos of people reviewing their year and mine year hasn't had anything that amazing. In 2013, I had an operation on my back which got me 3 months off school to recover, and honestly that's all that stand out for me this year so I want to look back on 2014 as a year to remember. I never keep to new years resolutions but I am going to make part of this post on my new years resolutions/goals.

1. Take more pictures. 
This is something I realize I don't do enough of. I have read thousands of blogposts and in the ones where they talk about events/ holidays there is always a load of pictures to go with it, which makes the post more enjoyable. I have a folder on my computer full of other folders, filled with all the pictures I have ever taken and its currently 15GB which isn't alot. By the end of 2014, I hope that folder is much much bigger and I can share the pictures with you all.

2. Be tidy/organised.
This was one of my resolutions last year and let me tell you, I failed, big time. I am so messy and I hate it but I still don't tidy up. I am actually alot more organised than I used to be when it comes to homework but thats about it. For example if I'm going out I will wait to the last minute to get a bag and charge my phone then when I go out I will moan how my phone is dying and I forgot something. This year I need to stop doing that.

3. Try Harder.
It didn't really occur to me until a couple of months ago, how much I don't try with anything really. What I mean is, if something is broken I will just leave it and won't bother to fix it. Even in games if I get stuck on a level I just stop and give up, when really I should have another go. I need to try harder with pretty much everything in my life, even replying to text fast.

4. Get the right amount of sleep.
My sleep pattern is really weird, I never get the right amount of sleep. I either don't sleep enough or sleep too much which leaves me feeling constantly exhausted. I will sleep 6 hours one night then the next I'll sleep about 11 hours, I rarely get 8 hours sleep which is what I should be getting. I need to try and get a good sleeping routine which leaves me having more energy.

So there you go, they are my 4 main new years resolutions. Do you guys have any new years resolutions?

Side note, I realise that I have in my bio that I love fashion and photography, which is completely true, but I never have posts related to fashion or photography. My next post will be photography related so I hope you all enjoy it!

Bye xo

Twitter | Tumblr | Bloglovin



Post a Comment

© Magazines & Dreams. Design by Fearne.