Kendall Jenner | Street Style

In regards to Kendall Jenner advancing in her fashion career by walking in NYFW (congrats baby) I thought I would review some of her previous street styles because Kendall Jenner is my main fashion inspiration when it comes to buying to clothes, putting outfits together etc. Shes always on point and its never fully appreciated because shes always seen as 'Kim Kardashians Little Sister' but I hope after NYFW, LFW, being shot by Russell James and an appearance in W Magazine she can now be known as a 'high fashion model' (which is way better than being a reality star, if you ask me). Anyway, lets begin.

I am absolutely loving the casual element to this outfit. I love how nothing necessarily pops out at your first glance, its just nice and simple. Blue jeans are always a winner if you ask me especially with boots and I think this outfit has really shown it, the knee high suede boots and the blue jeans just fit perfectly. The simple colours of the bag and top are really nice together and I would absolutely kill for a Celine bag.
I love this picture so much because of how nice her hair looks (not that her hair doesn't always look amazing). Moving on to the outfit though, I love the colour of the jeans and the boots are too die for they make the outfit for me. I love how Kendall always wears heels even though shes already extremely tall. I love the blue and the black shirt they really compliment the jeans and once again her hair looks perfect.
I love this outfit Kendall wore for an appearance at Pacsun. I think what she is wearing is from the Kendall & Kylie Collection aswell. The acid wash skinny jeans really fit with  her crop top, I love the beachy waves in her hair and the tiger (is it a tiger?) on her top. It gives out such an edgy vibe especially with the jeans. The heels are a really nice touch aswell because they make her look even thinner leading to the jeans looking even better!
This look is very 'me', which is why I love it. I have worn an outift that looks exactly like this in the past, probably for half the price aswell. I love how effortlessly perfect this outfit is, its so simple but it just all fits together. The ponytail is really working because having her hair down just wouldn't have looked as good in my opinion. I love the denim jacket over black bottoms, its probably my favourite pairing. The heels are the best though because they are plain and simple, just like outfit.
Love, love, love this outfit. I think when you dress you should definitely dress to show your best features and this outfit perfectly highlights Kendalls best features for sure. The jeans are just the right fit for her slim figure and showing off abit of belly will never fail, especially with her body. A denim jacket again, is really working. The summer vibe it gives off aswell, is making me miss summer so much :(. The shoes however are not what I would've have chose but never the less they fit in with this outfit.
Lastly, I think this photo is about 2 years old, but what does it matter. Anyway, judging by the two bags I would take a guess that this is in an airport. This is just a really nice outfit, when I look at it I don't imagine Kendall putting a great amount of thought into the outfit because most people don't when they are going to be on a long flight but its still really nice, the boots and the scarf are my favourite features. The knee high boots are a match with the jacket. The scarf has such a nice pattern on again which I don't think I would love if it was different colours because black and white just has that effect.

Do you guys like Kendall Jenner's style?

Bye Xo


2 comments

  1. Dear Heather,
    I really like this post of you :) the outfits you picked out from Kendall are absolutely nice. Love it !

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! This post has 10x the amount of views than any of my other posts do, its insane! :) x

      Delete

© Magazines & Dreams. Design by Fearne.