L'Oreal Elvive Hair Masque's | Triple Resist & Fibrology


Hello everybody, this is my first post on hair masques and something I love alot. Back in December I did a haul post and the triple resist hair masque was featured in it but apart from that there has been no or little mention of hair masques on my blog. If you don't use hair masques, don't worry I wouldn't go as far as to say they are an essential in your hair hair routine. Ultimately it is a personal preference and I totally love them.

For a start, they smell amazing. Like, AMAZING. Especially the fibrology, I know their main aim isn't to make your hair smell amazing but it always helps, right? Anyway, the triple resist is the first one I used and it lasted me a while, I only use a hair masque once a week anyway but it still lasted a fair while. It does what it promises, detangles and leaves you with lovely smooth hair. As its aim is to basically repair the damage you put your hair through, I think it does a pretty good job. Overall, I would highly recommend this if your hair isn't the healthiest because it will make a massive difference.

L'Oreal kind of hit the nail on the head when it came to advertising the fibrology line with Blake Lively advertising it you really can't go wrong, she has the perfect hair. As I previously mentioned, out of these two hair masques, this smells the nicest. This hair masque promises, thicker hair with volume and bounce, which is everything I want from my hair. I had high hopes for this product and I most definitely was not disappointed! I think this really does make you're hair thicker which is always a good thing. I usually use volumising shampoo and then this hair masque so I honestly can't tell you if its the hair masque or the shampoo that give me that extra volume and bounce but knowing L'Oreal it most likely does add volume.

I have still never been disappointed with a product from L'Oreal and I hope that day doesn't come! What are your favourite L'Oreal products?

Bye! Xo



1 comment

  1. I love loreal make up more then hair care, but this sounds good!
    MAJOTRON.BLOGSPOT.COM

    ReplyDelete

© Magazines & Dreams. Design by Fearne.