Collective Haul // Superdrug, eBay & Amazon





Hello again, its been so long after yet another week of exams :( However, I am now off and will be back to posting alot more frequent! I noticed my Kendall Jenner street style post has become my most popular post and I am so happy about that because that was probably one of my favourite posts to write along with all my other street style posts. If you have any suggestions for more street style posts comment below. :) Back to today's post, I am doing a haul of things I have bought over the past couple of weeks, I am definitely more of an online shopper than actually going the shops which is why alot of this is from eBay/Amazon because they have amazing products at low prices, enjoy!

Baby Lips Protecting Berry / LINK
My last post was all about Baby Lip's so just scroll down to see that or click here. I talk about this product in alot depth in that post but for the benefit of todays post I will keep it short. I bought this lip balm just at random, really because I was looking for a new lip balm and this is super moisturising and smells amazing!

Batiste Dry Shampoo Floral / LINK (currently better than half price!)
Batiste is always going to be my favourite dry shampoo, I finished the cherry one of these a few days ago and Superdrug currently have the Batiste dry shampoo's better than half price so that was an offer I could not ignore, so I picked up the floral one which I have never used before but the packaging dragged me in because its so girly and summery which I am totally feeling right now.

Rimmel London Stay Matte Pressed Powder / LINK
After noticing alot people in tutorials use powder after foundation I thought I would give this a try. I am a massive fan of the stay matte foundation so I thought I would love this, it is really affordable and has some good reviews. I have used it once over my foundation and I found my face looked abit too powdery but I think that was because the stay matte foundation is powdery anyway so I will save this powder for when I use other foundations.

Rimmel London Hide That Blemish Concealer / LINK
I previously used the stay matte concealer from Rimmel along with the foundation which was really good for me until the concealer stick literally snapped on me so I had to buy a new one. Since the previous one snapped on me I was not buying the same concealer and as I trust Rimmel London products (most of the time), I picked up one of their concealers and this is really good concealer especially if you have oily skin because it is not at all oily.

Tanya Burr Lip Gloss 'Picnic In The Park' / LINK
As you know if you read my favourite youtubers post (here), Tanya Burr is one of my favourite youtubers and she recently launched a nails and lips collection, I am yet to try the nail polish but I am a huge fan of the lip gloss! I got it from eBay because it was £2 cheaper than on the high street. The lip gloss smells so nice and for the price it is so long lasting and not at all sticky.

Rimmel Scandal'Eyes Waterproof Eyeliner Black / LINK
I haven't actually tried this yet and I never really wear eyeliner so I am really excited to work this because I am so safe with my make-up choices so I thought I would start with some more eye make-up and this is just plain black so it isn't too risky.

Rimmel Professional Eyebrow Pencil / LINK
This is amazing! I have never used an eyebrow pencil and this is a first but I have been missing out. My eyebows look so much more defined and I think my make-up routine was just missing that certain something and I found that in this product. Its also so easy to apply and so affordable!

BeautyUK Eyeshadow Palette / LINK
As this is the first eyeshadow palette I have ever purchased, I thought I would start with a relatively cheap brand to see how my eyes looked. This palette was so affordable and the colours are so subtle and I haven't tried all the colours but the ones I have tried, I have loved.

L'Oreal Gentle Eye Make-up Remover / LINK
I was in need of something that would remove my eye make-up because face wipes just weren't doing it and I woke up with mascara on my face far too many times. I literally just typed in 'eye make-up remover' on Amazon and this was the first one I found and it works so well! I will be using this alot more now that I have purchased alot more eye make-up.

That is all! I never realised there were so many products in this post. Hope you all enjoyed :)

Bye! Xo




1 comment

  1. Great new buys! I love all of these products! I'm a huge Beauty UK fan and I think you'd love their posh palette in Eden, its so pretty and neutral and so affordable!
    Hope your exams went OK :)
    Sophie Jenner

    ReplyDelete

© Magazines & Dreams. Design by Fearne.