Kendall and Kylie Jenner // Much Music Awards 2014


It is no secret that I love Kendall and Kylie Jenner as they have been on my blog countless amounts of time so it is not surprise they are making another appearance. On Sunday, they hosted the Much Music Awards which honestly I have never heard of, I only knew about it because of them. I have not seen it but I'm sure it was amazing. Anyway, Kendall was wearing a Fausto Puglisi dress with two slits in it which I was totally in love with and Kylie graced a Nicholas Jebran dress which looks completely perfect on her.


The whole reason I wanted to do this post was because of Kylie's dress from the Fall 2014 collection by Nicholas Jebran. I am actually in love with this dress, its simply stunning and so high fashion especially with the addiction of the short hair and no blue dip dye! I wasn't loving the blue hair, sorry. I think this was quite a surprise for me as Kylie is more of a dark colour wearer, especially in mid 2013 so I am so happy she is starting to wear brighter colours again because I think it looks so good on her.


Normally I would say Kendall was the better dresser out of the two of them but at this event, Kylie was definitely the best dressed. Although, Kendall still looked amazing in this dress. I don't really like the idea of two slits but if its going to look good on anybody, its Kendall Jenner because she has the perfect figure for it. Showing off not only her legs but her hips?! Thats brave, I mean that could cause a massive wardrobe malfunction. Thankfully it didn't and she stayed looking fabulous! I am loving the jewels patterned down the dress and the sleeves it is the perfect touch and I love how the Jenner sister's are starting to dress more high fashion. Also did you see Kendall's new Givenchy campaign? See it here.

What did you all think of their outfits? I am aware they had some outfit changes throughout the night but I just wanted to focus on these outfits because they were the main outfits and in my opinion, the best.

Bye! Xo


Post a Comment

© Magazines & Dreams. Design by Fearne.