Birchbox // August














This month I ordered a Birchbox and a Glossybox because I absolutely love these little beauty boxes you can get. I am so happy with the products I recieved from both of them, my Glossybox post is here and to go along with that I am doing a post on all the products from this months Birchbox, enjoy!

Supergoop! Daily Correct SPF 35 CC Cream - £32
I received two of these samples and I am super excited to give them a go. I have been thinking of buying a CC cream for a while but I never thought it was the best idea as my skin is more suited to BB cream/foundation. I will be using these especially when its sunny as the SPF is 35 which is high for a make-up product.

Vasanti Brightenup! Enzymatic Face Rejuvenator - £26
I was so happy to see this in my Birchbox! I heard that Birchbox focuses alot more on skincare than make-up which is the opposite to Glossybox and I love trying new cleansers. It says to use this 3-5 times a week and you only need a pea-sized amount so I hope this lasts a while as my skin can get pretty dull.

Chella Highlighter Pencil - £15.95
This months Glossybox also came with a highlighter aswell and before that I didn't even own a highlighter so now I have 2. I have been using my cashmere highlighter for a few days and I have seen a difference. I don't think highlighters make the biggest difference anyway as foundation does give you a nice glow but it does show if you go that extra mile to wear highlighter and I will definitely be getting use out of this as a pencil application is such a good idea!

Number 4 Super Comb Prep & Protect - £20
I have been through many leave-in conditioners and they are definitely a must so I am happy to add this one to the collection. I have read some good things about this and I may do a full post on this after I have used it for a while.

Nude Progenius Omega Treatment Oil - £58
I have never used oil on my face as I have oily skin as it is and I don't want to add anymore even though oils can be beneficial for your skin regardless of your skin type. Anyway, I will definitely give this oil a try and see how it gets on with my skin because it is full of goodness so I can't see it doing any harm to my skin.

Birchbox also added in a chapter sample of 'The Proposal' by Tasmina Perry which I will be reading and a wash bag which is in the first picture! I am very happy with Birchbox this month as I was last month aswell. I think I will only get one beauty box per month as I can't really afford two, I am torn between Birchbox and Glossybox as some months one is better than the other, any suggestions?

Bye! xo





Post a Comment

© Magazines & Dreams. Design by Fearne.