Glossybox // August




I've been back and forth with Glossybox, some months its amazing and other times the products are just terrible. I have received them for about 6 months now and I don't usually do posts on them but this month I felt like I had to blog about it because the products are fabulous!

Kryolan For Glossybox Highlighter 'Cashmere' - £12.95
As crazy as it sounds I have never used highlighter, I feel that foundation naturally highlights my face and I've never been willing to spend much money on something that I probably wouldn't use but as I received a highlighter, I will see it as a sign to try it. I haven't used it yet but I am so excited to try it to see if it makes a noticeable difference!

Essence Longlasting Lipstick - £2.29
I don't own a great deal of lipstick as I am more of a lip gloss kind of girl but this is a lovely shade and a shade I think I could definitely get away with on an everyday basis so I will be getting my fair share of use out of this lipstick.

Figs & Rouge Mini Hand Cream - £6.95
I was most excited about this product because I was looking for a hand cream as the cold weather is approaching so I was really happy when I saw this. It looks just like L'Occitane hand cream and that is one of my favourite picks when it comes to hand cream, I hope this lives up to the standard of L'Occitane. I have never heard of Figs & Rouges but this hand cream looks and smells amazing, I received it in the scent 'Mango Handrin'.

Phillip Kingsley Elasticizer - £38
I'm not sure about this product, it sounds like it would do my hair the world of good because it adds elasticity, manageability, bounce and shine which I think my hair needs abit more of. You apply it to your hair before shampooing and leave it in for 20 minutes. I just don't enjoy leaving things in my hair for this long, I can deal with hair masques because they are usually less than 5 minutes but 20 minutes is a long time. I will probably get round to using it because I definitely think I will benefit from it!

Lalique L'Amour Perfume Sample - £67 (full size)
I am a big fan of perfume samples that come with a spray, they last a lot longer than ones that come with a tiny wipe or just have the scent on paper. I love the scent of this Lalique perfume, it is such a lovely, floral fragrance which I will be keeping in my handbag.

Yves Rocher Pink Nail Polish - £3.60
Will my nail polish collection ever stop growing? Evidently not. I own so many nail polishes (not complaining) and I am so happy to have this added to the collection. It is such a cute, girly shade which is very subtle. It was a birthday bonus so I am made up with it considering it was basically free!

I am so happy with the products in this month's Glossybox they are all my style and I will get use out of them. If you want one, order here. I also ordered a Birchbox this month as a treat for myself and I may do a post on that aswell depending on how good the products are. Do you think they are worth the money?











2 comments

  1. I love anything mango scented! I bet that hand cream smells like a dream x

    She Will Be

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Same! Mango is definitely one of my favourite scents, this hand cream smells amazing. :) x

      Delete

© Magazines & Dreams. Design by Fearne.