Rimmel // Brow This Way



Eyebrows. I find eyebrows the hardest things to handle when it comes to make-up and I honestly never usually bother with them, I brush them abit and fill them in with pencil but that's about it. I find my eyebrows get messed up easily and I have been lusting after the Benefit 'gimmebrow' for a while but never been willing to spend that much on something purely for eyebrows. I saw that Rimmel introduced 'Brow This Way' Styling Gel which looks like a total dupe for the gimmebrow so I had to try it.

Like I previously said, I never actually bought gimmebrow so I am not comparing them in any way as I have not tried it. I was looking at the shades for this product and honestly the range of shades is really limited. I opted for the clear gel as opposed to a colour because I was really unsure what to get. I usually brush my eyebrows out then fill them in with pencil and wait a minute then brush this through my brows. It has made a world of difference for my brows, they stay put for so long! I picked this up for £2.99 (it had £1 off) so it was such an unbelievable price for it which is always the case for Rimmel products.

This makes your eyebrows feel so refreshed, if eyebrows can actually be refreshed and they really add abit of highlight to the brow area which is a total bonus. It's such an easy application, I'm not sure how long this will last me as I will probably end up using it on a day to day basis but it is a complete steal at £3.99. I reckon it will probably need replacing every month or so as it will probably gather bacteria but I have no idea this is the first brow gel I have ever used so if you have any tips/advice leave me a comment!

Have you guys tried this product, what did you think?


4 comments

  1. Great review. I haven't tried any gel based brow products either. Great post.

    LEJA

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Definitely check out this brow gel, its wonderful. :)

      Delete
  2. This is a great post xx

    louleecutie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

© Magazines & Dreams. Design by Fearne.