Skin Care Saviours




Naturally everybody wants perfect skin and annoyingly some people have perfect skin all the time. But for the rest of us its not that easy and I was looking in the mirror and I just realised how bad my skin actually was without no make-up so I need to fix this. Obviously shopping was the answer and I went to The Body Shop & Lush, two of my favourite shops.

I picked up the Grease Lightning in Lush which I have never used before, I have been meaning to but its tiny and it costs just over £6 so I thought thats abit much but I was reading loads of reviews about it and I wasn't sure whether to get it. Then Zoella posted a Lush haul and it was featured in it so I thought it was a clear sign I needed it in my life. I caved and bought it, I have only used it twice so this is a first impressions kind of thing but it makes your breakouts cool. I think this might work (I hope) you only need the tiniest bit so don't be put off by the size of the bottle. I may do a full review after I have used it for a few weeks.

As its my birthday this month and I am a member at The Body Shop, I got a £5 free gift and I spent it on the tea tree face mask which is normally £10 so I got it for £5 with an added 10% discount (that members get on every purchase) I only paid £4.50. It was such a bargain and it works, I have used this many times in the past but I stopped buying it and honestly I was lacking when it came to doing face masks as I ended up just buying singular ones once every month which is not enough. £10 is a reasonable price as you only need a thin layer so it lasts you so long, my last one lasted about 2 months, I used it about once a week. I'm not 100% sure how often you should use a face mask but I aim to use this about twice a week, comment below how often you use face masks it would be very helpful!

Lastly I got the Balance Me Wonder Eye Cream, which I have heard amazing reviews about. I got this in a Birchbox which is like Glossybox but I personally prefer Birchbox as the products they send me are alot more me. Anyway, Birchbox sent me the small version which will still last me a while. The reason I featured this in this post is because I really need to get rid of these dark circles and I'm hoping this will help. Along with my Liz Earle eye brightener, I should have lovely looking eyes! I may also do a full post on this aswell.

What are your skin care saviours?




6 comments

  1. Lovely products and pictures =)

    I am following you now on bloglovin, would you like to follow me back so we can stay in touch?

    http://mypetitecorner.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I will follow you back :) xoxo

      Delete
  2. I really want to try the grease lightening spot treatment too after Zoe mentioned it haha! I love your blog and just followed you! Your blog is quite similar to mine and it would mean a lot if you checked mine out and maybe left a comment telling me what you think? xx

    wonderfulandweirdbeautyandlife.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I will follow you back now :) xx

      Delete
  3. I've been meaning to try the tea tree mask for a while. If it's a Body Shop product, I'd say it's probably gentle enough to use twice a week.

    Also, I just nominated you for the Liebster Awards
    http://hayemmyx.blogspot.com.au/2014/08/liebster-award.html

    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! That is so exciting, I will post it some time this week :) xo

      Delete

© Magazines & Dreams. Design by Fearne.