Soap & Glory // Haul







I have done an overwhelming amount of shopping in this past month so I apoligise for all the haul posts but I love writing them! Boots had a 3 for 2 on all products from Soap & Glory and I did set out to pick up some make-up by them as I have never used any make-up from Soap & Glory but I ended up coming back with purely bath & body products. I have 6 products and I got them in two different visits as I visit Boots far too often!

The first three products I got where all in mini sizes and were all £2.50 each so overall it was £5 for Hand Maid, Scrub'em and Leave'em & Righteous Butter. I got the hand maid because I really needed a new hand sanitizer to take around me and keep in my handbag. I have never used this particular hand gel but it smells 10x better than normal ones and its pink which makes it better, right? I got the scrub'em and leave'em which was a complete impulse buy as I needed to buy one more thing for the 3 for 2 offer but I really love this more than I expected and I need to buy it in full size some time soon! Lastly I got the righteous butter which is an old favourite of mine so I knew I would like it and that was the first thing I picked up because at the time I didn't have a great deal of money on me to start spending £10 on body lotion.

On my second trip I picked up 3 full size products and it came to just under £15 which is fairly cheap for Soap and Glory. I first picked up the Mist You Madly Spray which I used to use everyday religiously a couple of years ago. This spray is surprisingly quite cheap, well cheaper than I expected and I have been spraying this almost everyday since I got it, the smell is heavenly just like everything else from Soap and Glory.

I got 2 products from the 'Sugar Crush' line and in the past I have used the body lotion and I really liked it, I may have mentioned it in a favourites post a couple of months ago, not sure. Anyway, I picked up the Sugar Crush Body Wash & Body Scrub. I have never owned a big body wash or body scrub from Soap and Glory so I am so happy to finally have my hands on these. I was originally going to buy a body scrub from The Body Shop but this one was so much cheaper and the sugar crush scent is one of my favourites. You need to get your hands on some of the sugar crush products from Soap and Glory such a heavenly scent, seriously.

I haven't shopped for much Soap and Glory products for over a year now so these were all pretty much impulse buys and they all paid off! What Soap and Glory products would you recommend?


4 comments

  1. Great post! I've never tried anything from Soap&Glory!

    New post on my blog it'll mean the world to me if you check it out :)
    http://mathildasbeautylife.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Soap & Glory is amazing, I love your blog :)

      Delete
  2. I love these products too! I always have the hand maid with me during school because it not only smells amazing, but also sanitises your hands!

    wonderfulandweirdbeautyandlife.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have been carrying this around with me all the time and I will continue to when I go back to school next week, seriously the best smelling hand santiser going! xx

      Delete

© Magazines & Dreams. Design by Fearne.